Join approximately 1,000 of your peers in Baltimore this September as we work together towards ensuring a future where neighborhoods nationwide are places that serve the people who call them home!
Registration for the 2016 Reclaiming Vacant Properties conference will open soon. Subscribe to our email list to receive notification as soon as registration opens.
|Public Sector/Nonprofit/Unaffiliated – early (deadline: August 31, 2016)||$275|
|Public Sector/Nonprofit – regular||$375|
|Private Sector - early (deadline: August 31, 2016)||$425|
|Private Sector – regular||$525|
|Student (must show ID)||$150|
|Mobile Workshop*||$40/per workshop|
|Training Seminar*||$40/per seminar|
* Must be registered for the full conference to attend mobile workshops and trainings
Cancellation and Payments
- Community Progress will accept credit cards and checks as methods of payment
- All payments must be received by September 30, 2016.
- Any registration not paid by this date will be subject to an additional $25 late fee.
- Checks should be made payable to Center for Community Progress (111 E. Court St. Suite 2C-1, Flint, MI 48502)
- Requests for cancellation must be made in writing by August 31, 2016, to Maureen Kelley at: (734) 677-0503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations requested prior to August 31, 2016, result in a 100% refund less a $50 processing fee.
- Refunds will not be provided if you fail to arrive on time to mobile workshops and training seminars.
- Cancellations received after August 31, 2016, cannot be refunded due to confirmation of meal costs.