Join approximately 1,000 of your peers in Baltimore this September as we work together towards ensuring a future where neighborhoods nationwide are places that serve the people who call them home!
Registration for the 2016 Reclaiming Vacant Properties conference is now CLOSED.
|Registration Type||Early (Ends Aug. 31)||Regular
(Ends Sept. 21)
|Student Rate (must show ID)||$150|
|Mobile Workshop*||$40/per workshop|
|Training Seminar*||$40/per seminar|
* Must be registered for the full conference to attend mobile workshops and trainings
Cancellation and Payments
- Community Progress will accept credit cards and checks as methods of payment
- All payments must be received by September 30, 2016.
- Any registration not paid by this date will be subject to an additional $25 late fee.
- Checks should be made payable to Center for Community Progress (111 E. Court St. Suite 2C-1, Flint, MI 48502)
- Requests for cancellation must be made in writing by August 31, 2016, to Maureen Kelley at: (734) 677-0503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations requested prior to August 31, 2016, result in a 100% refund less a $50 processing fee.
- Refunds will not be provided if you fail to arrive on time to mobile workshops and training seminars.
- Cancellations received after August 31, 2016, cannot be refunded due to confirmation of meal costs.