Registration is now open! Register here >>
|Registration Type||Early Bird (ends 8/4)||Regular (ends 8/31)||On-Site|
|Student Rate (must show ID)||$150|
|Mobile Workshop*||$50/per workshop|
|Training Seminar*||$50/per seminar|
* Must be registered for the full conference to attend mobile workshops and training seminars.
At this time there is no virtual option for the Reclaiming Vacant Properties Conference. We will continue to monitor COVID-19 case rates and comply with all local, state, and federal regulations. We will keep registrants apprised of any changes via email.
Members of the media who are interested in attending the conference should click here for more information.
- Community Progress will accept credit cards and checks as methods of payment.
- All payments must be received by September 9, 2022.
- Any registration not paid by this date will be subject to an additional $25 late fee.
- Checks should be made payable to Center for Community Progress (111 E. Court St. Suite 2C-1, Flint, MI 48502)
- Requests for cancellation must be made in writing by August 15, 2022, to Kiran-Durae Barkey at: (734) 677-0503 or email@example.com.
- Cancellations requested prior to August 15, 2022, will result in a 100% refund less a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after August 15, 2022, cannot be refunded due to confirmation of meal costs.
- Refunds will not be provided if you fail to arrive on time to mobile workshops and training seminars.